Why New Zealand as Next Travel Destination?
When you watch the beautiful shots in Tourism New Zealand videos of Milford Sound or Abel Tasman National Park, the vibrant hues of the landscape almost jump off the screen. Or, perhaps you watched Frodo and friends go from the adorable rolling green hills of the Shire to larger-than-life landscapes of majestic mountains and wondered if the vistas were too beautiful to be real.
The good news is that Middle Earth (aka New Zealand) is just as stunning as it looked in the films. There are beautiful places all over this world, but the landscapes in New Zealand are a cut above. Few places in the world can compare with what you will see here.
One of the amazing things about this country is how such a huge diversity of landscapes can be packed into such a small nation. It’s hard to believe that towering snow-capped mountains with ancient glaciers can exist on one end of New Zealand, while volcanic sand beaches and tropical rainforests exist on the other.
The New Zealand Visit Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile