Why Canada as Next Travel Destination?
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture, and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips. The globe’s second-biggest country has an endless variety of landscapes, and nature is why many visitors come. Sky-high mountains, glinting glaciers, spectral rainforests, and remote beaches are all here, spread across six times zones.
Canada is a wonderland for a foodie, it is a smorgasbord of local food. If you grazed from west to east across the country, you’d fill your plate with wild salmon and velvety scallops in British Columbia, poutine (French fries topped with gravy and cheese curds) in Québec, and lobster with a dab of melted butter in the Maritime provinces.
Along with the food, Canada is also known for its art and culture. These arts are the integral part of Canada’s cultural landscape, from the International Fringe Theater Festival (the world’s second-largest) in Edmonton to mega museums such as Ottawa’s National Gallery. There are multiple other reasons to visit Canada which include Mesmerizing Sparkling Cities, Breath Taking scenic beauty, thrilling outdoor activities, and NIAGRA FALLS…!!!
The Canada Visit Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile